L

L

Sunday 2 March 2014

We are LIVE!!!!

Hellloooo

Now dear reader, clearly with such delicate paws as mine it will be somewhat difficult to type; my brother and I therefore concur that the human guardian will be allowed to do this for us with the sharpest of gimlet eye over the shoulder.
I am a fine specimen of Maine Coon if I do say so myself, my brother is an equally fine specimen of cathood. We are suitably cared for by two very doting humans, for which we are grateful now we are growing a little older (13 & 14 respectively).
I am a little more forward than my brother and have the sharpest of wit however my brother is much more easy going prefering a suitably comfortable sofa or indeed bed on which to recline with the companionship of a good publication, magazine, paper (broadsheet only) or book. I suppose one could say that I do have the upper hand in the relationship with my brother which may indeed account for the pose in one's portraiture.

We have agreed to utilise this more common type of correspondance to keep the wider family informed and up to date.



No comments:

Post a Comment