L

L

Monday 10 March 2014

Busy activities calender

Profuse apologies, dear readers, we have been remiss in keeping you up to date but oh my, my what a busy time we have had these last few days - we are quite exhausted; however, duty calls, and I will endeavour to update you regarding our busy schedule.

Firstly, dare I mention the arrival of spring appears to have come upon us and oh, such a welcome thing it is. I know you will join me in rejoicing at this timely arrival. Such joy to feel the warmth of the sun on one's visage, to delight in the general feeling of wellbeing it brings. As you can see my brother, dear soul, is looking positively youthful in the warmth of the sun -what a fine specimen of cathood he is, do you not agree? A fine catch for any young lady, however, my brother is of a very shy and retiring nature preferring to spend his days with our human gurdians and I, much to our delight. How fortunate we all are.

 
Dear me, apologies, I am so easily distracted by the fine feline form (being naturally artisitc in nature, you understand).
 
Our days have been further busied with overseeing the removal of the apple tree my brother reported in his last missive. As you can see, we kept abreast of the work with regular updates on progress and my brother ensured suitably tidy working practices were maintained. He has a gimlet eye for detail and clearly engaged the humans in some detailed conversation. One can tell, dear reader, from the commanding look in his eye as he walks toward them in a most purposful way; not a look to be misread I assure you - quiet he may be, but most insistent on quality at all times, even when discussing work such as this with the gardener and under gardener. No stone is left unturned in his insistence on a job well done.
 
 

 
As one can see, I do feel the need occassionally to be discrete and undertake a little light grooming whilst these directions are being given. There is much work still to be completed however and I fear that our time will be utilised for quite some period of time over the coming weeks in continuing the standard my brother requires - Si a officium est dignitas effectus is est dignitas effectus puteus - the motto of any self respecting feline.

No comments:

Post a Comment