L

L

Friday 25 November 2016

Starry, starry night

Oh my, I do declare, what a glorious sky. As I sat waiting for my guardians to return from their professional toil, I took the time to gaze heavenward and lo, was I rewarded. The night sky is clear, the weather is crisp and the star scape quite beyond belief. The constellations are ablaze and quite delightful to gaze upon. My lady guardian, who was unbelievably home at a good hour, and I spent some time gazing upwards and revelling in the most delightful of sights. We do so hope that you too are able to enjoy the spectacle.

It has turned cooler today and my lady guardian is most delighted for she is not overly fond of hot weather. With the festive period looming, it is delightful to revel in the seasons. As I dictate this missive I can enjoy the warmth of a blazing fire and have taken the opportunity to closely monitor the exact temperature from my vantage point upon the hearth. It is, of course, vital to ensure a measured release of warmth therefore I have dutifully stretched myself across the said hearth to gauge this. One  believes in taking one's duties seriously, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment