L

L

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Oh wondrous night....

Oh my, what a glorious night sky this very evening. The weather has turned cooler, it is crisp with a beautiful star laden sky and quite the most beautiful crescent moon, barely a sliver but so distinct. It quite takes one's breath away. My lady guardian and I have spent some time admiring and identifying the constellations until the desire for a warming cup of fine English tea became urgent.
We are fortunate to have neighbours who, on the whole, enjoy the night sky and do not drench the surrounding countryside in light. It really is the ticket, my dears. If you are so fortunate to have the same clement conditions to take a moment to look heavenward, you really will be rewarded.

My lady guardians twin sister should now be enjoying the delights of Paris or "gay Paree"; we do so hope that they have the same glorious night sky to enjoy in such a romantic setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment