L

L

Friday 18 November 2016

Good gracious.....

Well, I do declare! One really cannot believe it but my lady guardian looked upon our calendar this very evening and did feel quite faint, for my dears, tis but just FIVE mere weeks til the festivities are upon us. 'Pon my word, dear friends, how on earth did that happen. Why, 'tas fair crept up upon us, my dears. One really needs to gather one's wits and plan for there is much to do. We will pass a quiet festive season for my male guardian will no doubt spend time in professional toil. 

Today saw a cooler day and, much to our surprise, a little sleet and snow. Thankfully, it did not settle, for our Island it not perhaps at its best for travel when snow abounds. My lady guardian was most thankful, for my male guardian travels many miles in relation to his professional toil. Much to my delight the log burner has once again been lit and our little home is gloriously warm. I find myself supervising this communication snuggled upon my male guardians knee, basking in the love and warmth, such bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment