L

L

Thursday 7 September 2017

Glorious art

This very eve the male guardian and I have enjoyed a glorious time spent at a private view of a local artist who resides minutes from our small estate. We are most fortunate to be well served in the locality with some very talented individuals indeed and therefore 'tis always a joy to spend time appreciating fine works. The scenes are a variety of views both local and national and oh, how glorious they were. Dear me, the heart was torn for I do find it most difficult to resist fine art. I am most keen to support local artists but find the number and variety really quite overwhelming. Sadly, one also has to consider the small matter of space, for I have gathered a small but personally aesthetic selection of local art. Such conundrums, dear friends.

Once again, colour, texture and the various mediums excite me.

No comments:

Post a Comment