L

L

Sunday 25 December 2016

Happy hearts and joyful souls

Dear readers, Mery Christmas to you all. My lady guardian and I are spending the latter half of the day quietly for my male guardian has once again taken the carriage and is spending Christmas night in professional toil. This has not deterred the Christmas spirit and the morning was spent quietly enjoying time as a little family. Late rising, fresh coffee and toast for my guardians and a most delicious repast of tuna for myself preceding the exchange of gifts. Dear souls, my male guardian has far excelled himself this year with the gifts for my lady guardian. Such a thoughtful, quiet man who ensures my lady guardian's happiness. We both, she and I, feel blessed to be loved by such a caring man, for that is what he is. There is nought that gives such great comfort than to be loved, for we two feel thus. It is not the gifts themselves that matter but the thoughts behind the giving that reveal the man. This does not denigrate the gifts for they are beautiful but the thought and care that has gone behind them, the care and attention. Dear man, you are one in a million and we love you.

For you, dear reader, we hope your day has been joyous, lifted your heart with love and made you feel glad to be alive. Life is not always easy, and can feel stressful and exhausting but I hope we all are able to spend a few moments of peace and joy on this Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment