L

L

Sunday 31 January 2016

At last...

Oh, my dears, at last we are beginning to see a return to normality in our humble abode. Whilst my male guardian has toiled at his profession, my lady guardian has spent the entire weekend painting the two rooms recently refurbished by our delightful builders. Why, the sitting room is now restored to its usual warmth and comfort, and the dining room will shortly follow. My only complaint must be the lack of a human lap on which to ensconce myself. I do declare however the success of the near completed works. There is a little work left to be undertaken that will complete the transformation. The most delightful moment has been the restoration of our  sitting room; why as I write, I am ensconced upon my lady guardian's lap, our male guardian is home amongst us,  the fire is blazing, whilst outside storm Henry rages. Bliss, sheer bliss. We do so hope that you, too,  are safe and warm with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment