L

L

Thursday 8 January 2015

Great news, a happy occassion

Oh, my dears, such delightful news, I cannot tell you! As I sadly reported last year, my lady guardians twin sister lost her beloved companion, Oscar, a dear old gentleman. Since then their home has clearly not felt like a home without the comforting presence of a resident feline. Clearly this was to be remedied at some point and I am quite beside myself to tell, that yes, there has been a new arrival of not one but two felines in to the Australian household. The household is once again complete and in the safe hands of two young felines. Wisely, the Australian family have obviously noted the splendid balance of feline attributes from our very own therefore both a male and a female kitten are in residence. So wise to follow such a perfect example, do you not agree. We will, of course, keep you apprised of any updates on these delightful new arrivals as we receive news. Due to the wonders of this new fangled technology, we are due to talk to our Australian relatives this very weekend. Oh, the excitement of it all, I am beside myself with joy. One very much hopes to post a likeness of these delightful additions if our relatives are in agreement and technology allows. Til then, my dears, til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment