L

L

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas one and all...





My dear readers, may we wish you a very Merry Christmas. We are posting early in time for the arrival of Christmas day eight hours ahead of ourselves in the Australias where my guardians relatives will be seeing in in the festivities. How joyous it is to know that ones Christmas missives will appear on time to greet the rising of the sun in these foreign climes.

Our female guardian, my brother and I are enjoying a peaceful evening; the log fire is lit, the decorations adorning our comfortable home. We will listen to the choir later this evening, reflecting on the year gone by and enjoying a moment of peace in these ever changing times.

My male guardian is undertaking his duties this Christmas Eve and will see in the festivities thus before handing over to his colleagues and making his way home to our little estate. A light refreshement will be partaken before he retires for some well earned rest, his duty done. Once he is refreshed we will quietly enjoy the remains of the festive day, giving and receiving small tokens of the season. Boxing day will see the delightful Christmas meal partaken; my guardians always ensure my brother and I are well catered for at such feasts and festivities with a little delicacy or two. Such care and thought for the small things in life are a delight to behold.

We do hope that you have an equally peaceful and enjoyable festive period.


No comments:

Post a Comment