L

L

Friday 23 May 2014

"How does your garden grow..."

Well, dear friends, here we are but a few days later and oh my, the difference one can see within the garden landscape. My previous missive enclosed a few small pictures of the beauty to behold as one strolls amongst the estate but, my dears, that was nought compared to the delights that the spring rain has bought forth; why the roses are in abundance, the hydrangea positively beautiful in its maidens blush of colour, the geranium aglow with colour. Indeed, one is reminded of the eighteenth century nursery rhyme with question" How does your garden grow" - well, dear souls, I have to admit, bountifully and beautifully. However, I do such wonders of nature little justice with the inadequacy of my script therefore I will merely add further pictures for your own delight.


 
How delightful to listen to the sound of the bee as it moves amongst the blooms; the excited buzzing when a new source of pollen is found and the drowsy droning that fills the air is redolent of a warm English day. How perfectly divine, do you not agree?






Whilst the moment presented itself amongst the spring weather, I permitted myself a brief respite in which to renew my vigour for further searching on your behalf ; my only wish is to bring the very best of blooms for your perusal. I do hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment